An Amazingly Simply Yet Delicious Instant Pot Vegetable Soup Recipe
If you’re looking for a simple, healthy, and delicious soup recipe that can be made in no time, then you’re in luck. Today, I’m going to share with you an amazingly simple yet delicious Instant Pot vegetable soup recipe that will warm your soul and satisfy your taste buds.
One of the best things about this recipe is that it’s very versatile, which means you can use any vegetables you have on hand. But for the sake of this recipe, we’ll be using some common vegetables that are easily available in most grocery stores.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 medium-sized carrots, chopped
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1 medium-sized zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium-sized yellow squash, chopped
- 1 can of diced tomatoes (14.5 oz)
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 4 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of uncooked pasta (optional)
- Fresh parsley or basil for garnish
- Turn on the Instant Pot and set it to “Sauté” mode. Once it’s hot, add olive oil and sauté the onions and garlic until they are fragrant and translucent, for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the chopped carrots and celery and sauté for another 3-4 minutes.
- Next, add the chopped zucchini, yellow squash, diced tomatoes, dried oregano, dried basil, dried thyme, salt, and black pepper. Stir everything together.
- Add vegetable broth and water to the Instant Pot, stir everything together again, and close the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Soup” mode and set the timer for 10 minutes. If you want to add pasta, you can do it at this stage. Just add the uncooked pasta to the soup and close the lid. Set the timer for 4 more minutes.
- Once the timer goes off, let the Instant Pot naturally release pressure for 10-15 minutes. Then, carefully do a quick release to release the remaining pressure.
- Open the Instant Pot and give the soup a good stir. Serve hot with fresh parsley or basil as a garnish.
This soup is not only healthy and delicious, but it’s also very easy to make. With just a few simple ingredients and an Instant Pot, you can have a hearty and comforting soup that is perfect for any day of the week. You can also customize it to your liking by adding or removing vegetables, spices, or pasta. So, give this recipe a try, and let us know how you liked it!